Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stipend - 09/14/08: Back to School

I was one of those kids that always liked school, so every fall I get fierce pangs of longing when I hear about classes starting and see all the aisles of school supplies in the stores. I'll probably cave in and go back at some point, but right now I have other priorities.

However, just because I'm missing out on classes, that doesn't mean I have to miss out on a new back-to-school wardrobe! Featured on this week's (month's!) stipend blowout is Sn@tch's 'Way 80s Sweater Dress' in army green. Warm enough to keep out the early evening chill, cool enough to intimidate freshmen and cut class without a second thought, it's a fall essential.

Also check out the moving sale at Frangipani - marked down clothes, and the hair is only $20L a pop!

Shopping:
Hair: Frangipani - Simone in blood ($20L)
Dress: Sn@tch - Way 80s Sweater Dress in army ($200L)
Shirt: Artilleri - I <3 You tanktop (group gift - not avail.)
Stockings: Canimal - Torn Socks in black
Shoes: Shiny Things - Old Lace-up Boots in black
Glasses: Artilleri - Greta in black
Tattoo: Sn@tch - Bang Bang

1 comment:

someone somewhere said...

I've kinda been waffling on those boots you're wearing, but damn you make them look sooo gooood! I may have to go get them now >_> And I tried to find that dang sweater dress and I can never find it when I'm there!! >.< LOL